StenCoat 2PTM 212
Polyurethane Based, Coal-Tar Modified Two Component Liquid Isolation Membrane
- It is Polyurethane/Coal-Tar based, elastomeric water isolation membrane
- It is solvent free.
- Its seamless form enables a long lasting water impermeable protection.
- It is highly elastic and has crack bridging ability .
- It does not allow microbiological formations.
- It has a very wide range of application areas from terraces to foundations; municipal infrastructures to flower beds.
StenCoat® 2PTM 212 is a two component, coal-tar modified polyurethane based, solvent free, elastic liquid isolation membrane. StenCoat® 2PTM 212 is used for horizontal surfaces. It is suitable for non-traffic bearing surfaces or under protective layers. It forms a durable, seamless and water impermeable coating. It is a very elastic membrane with perfect crack bridging ability. It can tolerate minor building movements and newly formed cracks.
StenCoat® 2PTM 212 complies with water isolation membranes with separate wearing course standard ASTM C 836. StenCoat® 2PTM 212 is not suitable to contact with drinking water.