StenSeal PU JFR
Jet Fuel Resistant, Cold Applied, Polyurethane Based, Single Component Joint Sealant
- It is polyurethane based, single component.
- It is cold applied.
- It cures chemically.
- It is self leveling.
- It has high abrasion resistance and excellent adhesion.
- It is resistant to jet fuels, oils, diluted acids and bases, various chemicals.
- It is resistant to dynamic movements.
- It can also be used in repairing cracks in concrete pavements.
- It is resistant to UV radiation.
- It is easy to applicate.
StenSeal® PU JFR is a single component, cold applied, self leveling type, polyurethane based joint sealant. Elastomeric structure, produced by Stenkim® 's polymer technology, is suitable for heavy traffic conditions with high abrasion resistance and adhesion strength, excellent chemical resistance. StenSeal® PU JFR is resistant to jet fuels, hydraulic fluids and oils and dynamic movements. It is resistant to UV radiation.