Polyurethane Based High Performance Floor Coating
- Excellent abrasion resistance. Suitable for all heavy traffic conditions.
- It has very high chemical resistance
- Compatible thermal expansion to concrete
- Resistance to thermal shocks
- Excessive impact resistance
- Waterborne structure allows to be applied on 7 days old concrete.
Three component polyurethane based, waterborne, cement and aggregate compounded, high performance polymeric floor coating. Rapid curing, self leveling and slip resistant. Excellent thermal and chemical resistance. Forms a seamless long lasting and reliable coating system resistant to abrasion, penetration and chemical effects. Resistant to organic and inorganic acids and alkalies, oils, fuels and antifreezes and many chemicals. They creates a smooth, easy to clean, non-tainting, non-dusting and microbiologically inert surface on floors. With their outstanding physical properties, allows pressurized cold – hot water and steam cleaning. Formulated regarding contemporary emission expectations and environment-friendliness.