StenSeal 2PT 110
Cold Applied, Polyurethane Based, Heavy Duty and Traffic Grade Crack Repair Material and Joint Sealant
- It is polyurethane based, two component.
- It is cold applied.
- It cures chemically.
- It is self leveling.
- It has high abrasion resistance and excellent adhesion.
- It is resistant to dynamic movements.
- It is ideal for all joint and crack repairs where high elasticity is desired.
- Provides advanced adhesion and elasticity in asphalt-concrete joints and asphalt - asphalt joints
- It is resistant to jet fuels, oils, diluted acids and bases, various chemicals
- It is fully resistant to UV radiation.
- Faster or slower curing can be provided depending on the customer needs.
StenSeal® 2PT110 is produced especially for runways, park areas, terminals and ramps, cargo fields and roads at airports. It is suitable for all joints and cracks where high elasticity is desired. Provides advanced adhesion and elasticity in asphalt-concrete joints and asphalt-asphalt joints. It is suitable for all kinds of horizontal outdoor joints