StenSilan M PLUS
Hydrophobic and Oleophobic, Surface Impregnation and Protection Material for Marble, Granite and Travertine
- It is silane based and single component.
- It is a low viscosity transparent fluid.
- It does not form a film layer and change the appearance of the substrate.
- It does not prevent breathing of the surface it is applied on.
- It can be applied on most kinds of mineral surfaces.
- Liquids left on the surface can be easily cleaned by wiping and leave no stain.
- It is resistant to UV radiation.
StenSilan M PLUS is a single component, silane based, water and oil impermeability and impregnation material for natural stone, marble and granite surfaces. StenSilan M PLUS is chemically bound to mineral surfaces and make these surfaces hydrophobic (water repellent) and oleophobic (oil repellent). Surfaces processed by StenSilan M PLUS do not get wet and stained with water, oil and many similar liquids. It is a very low viscosity transparent liquid; it has high surface covering and diffusion properties. It provides hydrophobic and oleophobic properties to the material it is applied on without forming a separate layer. Consequently, hydrophobic and oleophobic properties remain until the upper layers of the stone is completely worn out and, unlike member forming materials, there is no danger of coating getting peeled, parted, brittle or slippery with time.