Hydrophobic and Oleophobic, Surface Impregnation and Protection Material
- It is silane based and single component.
- It is a low viscosity transparent fluid.
- It does not prevent breathing and does not change the natural appearance of surface it is applied on.
- It can be applied on all kinds of mineral surfaces; it prevents water to permeate under the surface.
- It has very high surface covering and diffusion properties.
- It is impregnating, it forms a hydrophobic and oleophobic structure without forming a film layer on the surface.
StenSilan® WO is a single component, silane based, water and oil impermeability and impregnation material. StenSilan® WO is chemically bound to mineral surfaces like natural stone, concrete and make these surfaces hydrophobic (water repellent) and oleophobic (oil repellent). Surfaces processed by StenSilan® WO do not get wet and stained with water, oil and many similar liquids.