StenSport BINDER PU
General Purpose, Granule and Mattress Binder for Indoor – Outdoor Sports Grounds
- It is polyurethane based, single component.
- It contains no VOC.
- It is used as the binder of rubber granules in the shock absorbent layer.
- It is used in adhesion of mattresses used in seamless floor applications.
- Structures of the surfaces to be adhered can be similar or different.
- It is resistant to chemicals, physical stresses and minor floor movements.
It is used in adhesion of materials with similar or different surface structures. It is suitable for places with underfloor heating. StenSport® BINDER PU can be used at all kinds of sports grounds. It is also used in outdoors synthetic floor applications or indoors floor coatings, as the binder of the shock absorbent layer composed of the binding of rubber granules as well as in adhesion of ready-made rubber granule mattresses. It provides a strong but elastic adhesion for all major floor coating materials and shock absorbent mattresses, tiles on all kinds of floors. It is used in adhesion of heat and sound insulation tiles, rubber sheets, wooden inlays and laminated tiles to all kinds of floors and to each other.