Hydrophobic and Oleophobic, Surface Impregnation and Protection Material
- It is silane based and single component.
- It is a low viscosity transparent fluid.
- It does not prevent breathing and change the natural appearance of surface it is applied on.
- It can be applied on most kinds of mineral surfaces
- It has very high surface covering and diffusion properties.
- It is impregnating, it does not form a film layer on the surface.
- Liquids left on the surface can be easily cleaned by wiping and leave no stain.
StenSilan M is a single component, silane based, water and oil impermeability and impregnation material for natural stone, marble and granite surfaces. StenSilan M is chemically bound to mineral surfaces and make these surfaces hydrophobic (water repellent) and oleophobic (oil repellent). Surfaces processed by StenSilan M do not get wet and stained with water, oil and many similar liquids. It is a very low viscosity transparent liquid; it has high surface covering and diffusion properties. It provides hydrophobic and oleophobic properties to the material it is applied on without forming a separate layer. Consequently, hydrophobic and oleophobic properties remain until the upper layers of the stone is completely worn out and, unlike member forming materials, there is no danger of coating getting peeled, parted, brittle or slippery with time.